- Pick up and drop off at accommodation in Madrid
- Complete visit to 3 wineries per day
- Full board and hotel accommodation
- Bilingual local guide with WSET level 3 certification in wine expertise
- Vehicle: Mercedes Vito
- Bottle of water per passenger per day
- Bilingual winemaker guide (Spanish/English)
Duration: 2 full days and 1 night
Cancellation policy: full refund if cancellation is made 15 days in advance.
Our itinerary begins in the famed Ribera del Duero region. We will visit 3 wineries including a family winery and an avant-garde design winery. Traditional lunch in a local restaurant or in a winery accompanied by the winemaker and founder. Our tour of the Ribera del Duero ends in the late afternoon with a short drive to Burgos for an overnight stay. In the evening we will visit the spectacular gothic cathedral of Burgos and taste local dishes in a restaurant in the old town of Burgos.
The next morning we face the trip to the D.O.C Rioja. We will spend the day touring this beautiful wine region, visiting wineries, centuries-old caves, beautiful natural landscapes, medieval fortified villages and restaurants of international prestige. We will taste some of the most famous and renowned wines of Rioja. After a beautiful day we will return to Madrid in the late afternoon.